Manvel grad Allen contributes to Richmond victory
Manvel High School graduate Terry Allen scored eight points as Richmond won 91-68 at home over Air Force on Wednesday, Jan. 2, at Robins Center, the Richmond website reported.
Allen also recorded three rebounds and a steal for the Spiders, who improved to 10-5 on the season. Richmond's next game is at 7 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 9 at home against University of Rhode Island.
Allen is a freshman forward for the University of Richmond. He is a 2012 graduate of Manvel High School, where he was named all-state and 4A Player of the Year as a senior. He was also a nominee for Mr. Basketball for the state of Texas and was 4A Player of the Year in 2012. He scored 1988 points and grabbed 1050 rebounds career rebounds. He also had 215 steals. Allen is from Houston and is the son of Benton and Stefanie Tyson.
For more information, visit www.richmondspiders.com/fls/26800//Mens_Basketball/Stats/1-2-13.htm#GAME.BOX.
- Dawson High School earns Best High School distinction from U.S. News and World Report
- Comfortable details in Fall Creek
- Kelsey-Seybold Clinic Pearland under construction
- Pearland Independent School District celebrates Better Hearing and Speech Month
- Lacrosse star: Make tomorrow better day
Local Advertising by PaperG