'A Christmas Story' to show Dec. 6
The stage version of "A Christmas Story" will show Thursday, Dec. 6 at Pearl Theater in Pearland.
According to a press release from Pearland Theatre Guild, "Performances will be held Thursdays at 7:30 p.m., Fridays and Saturdays at 8 p.m., and Saturday and Sundays at 3 p.m. The show on Saturday, Dec. 8 is a sensory friendly show for families affected by autism."
Tickets are $10.
The event will be held at Pearl Theater, 14803 Park Almeda Drive, Pearland.
For more information, call 713-340-2540, visit www.pearl-theater.com or email email@example.com.
- Dawson High School earns Best High School distinction from U.S. News and World Report
- Comfortable details in Fall Creek
- Kelsey-Seybold Clinic Pearland under construction
- Lacrosse star: Make tomorrow better day
- Pearland Independent School District celebrates Better Hearing and Speech Month
Local Advertising by PaperG