Manvel grad Allen contributes to University of Richmond victory
Manvel High School graduate Terry Allen played for University of Richmond in a 68-58 win at home against Hampton University Thursday, Nov. 15 at Robins Center in Richmond, according to the university's website.
The freshman forward recorded a rebound as UR improved to 3-0 on the season. University of Richmond's next game is 7 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 18 on the road against Minnesota.
Allen is a 2012 graduate of Manvel High School, where he was named all-state and 4A Player of the Year as a senior. He was also a nominee for Mr. Basketball for the state of Texas and was 4A Player of the Year in 2012. He scored 1988 points and grabbed 1050 rebounds career rebounds. He also had 215 steals. Allen is from Houston and is the son of Benton and Stefanie Tyson.
For more information, visit www.richmondspiders.com/fls/26800//Mens_Basketball/Stats/March 13, 2012.htm.
- Dawson High School earns Best High School distinction from U.S. News and World Report
- Comfortable details in Fall Creek
- Kelsey-Seybold Clinic Pearland under construction
- Lacrosse star: Make tomorrow better day
- Pearland Independent School District celebrates Better Hearing and Speech Month
Local Advertising by PaperG