Several homes sold in Pearland July 13-19
Several home sales were recorded in the Pearland area for the period of July 13-19.
The following home sale was recorded July 13:
- A home at 4214 Lucian Lane was sold to Structured Asset Securities Corporation Series 2006-Bc3 and U.S. Bank National Association. The sellers were Charles Duncan, Manya Duncan and N. Sanchez.
The following home sales were recorded July 16:
- A home at 517 Northview Drive was sold to Mary Alison Alvarez-Del-Pino. The seller was Carlos Alberto Alvarez-Del-Pino.
- A home at 2366 Farriers Bend Drive was sold to Glenn M. Jackson. The sellers were Cheryl J. and Lawrence R. Jackson.
- A home at 3321 Sussex Way was sold to Shermanclinton LLC. The sellers were Barbara W. and Dwight H. Howell.
The following home sales were recorded July 17:
- A home at 5106 Centennial Lane was sold to Sandra Torres. The sellers were Jeffrey Martin and Wells Fargo Bank National.
- A home at 16106 Tibet Road was sold to Roslyn A. Rogers-Jackson. The sellers were Hayden Hopper and Wells Fargo Bank National.
- A home at 2211 Marsala Drive was sold to Rodney Giles. The sellers were Carolyn and Rodney Giles.
- A home at 9539 Still Cove Lane was sold to Deutsche Bank National Trust Company and Long Beach Mortgage Loan Trust 2005-1. The sellers were Cathy Cagle, Janice Hopkins and Samuel Hopkins.
The following home sales were recorded July 18:
- A home at 17110 Coachmaker Drive was sold to Emy Christine Deguia. The seller was Christina Anderson.
- A home at 16718 Man O War Lane was sold to Joyce Elaine Miller. The sellers were Forrest Jerry Miller and Joyce Elaine Miller.
The following home sales were recorded July 19:
- A home at 1204 Piney Woods Drive was sold to Donald Lee Hunter and Wendy Ann Wisnoski. The sellers were Jack R. and Karen A. Wiest.
- A home at 12 Marys Creek Lane was sold to Kevin C. and Deena L. Houg. The sellers were Kevin C. and Deena L. Houg.
- A home at 4 Earlham Drive was sold to David Thomas Henrickson and Laretta Martin. The sellers were Douglas A. and Angela M. Ulsh.
- A home at 3 Earlham Drive was sold to Barbara Nowlin. The seller was Norwood Homes Inc.
Local Advertising by PaperG