Kelly Albert Cross went 2 for 3 in the GCL Twins's 2-0 loss to the GCL Rays on Wednesday. Cross graduated from Pearland High School.
Cross is a 2010 graduate of Pearland High School. He was drafted by the Minnesota Twins in the 26th round (795th overall) of the 2010 Major League Baseball draft. Cross began his pro career in 2010 with the Twins' rookie team of the Gulf Coast League appearing in three games and recording two hits, including a double, in eight at-bats. He also drove in two runs. Cross was born March 21, 1992 in Pearland. Read more...Special to the Chronicle published Jun. 30, 2011
The Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation listed a final order for Dc Shepard, LP C, O Bryan Danna Thursday, June 30.
The order is described as: "Respondent is assessed an administrative penalty in the amount of $1,000 and shall hire a registered accessibility specialist to perform an inspection of the project by June 23, 2011."
The basis for this order is the following:
"Respondent failed to pay the required architectural barrier inspection fee for project EABPRJA8813600 and failed to notify the Department of a point of contact within thirty days of completion of the project."
Dc Shepard, LP C, O Bryan Danna is located in Houston. It is not licensed. The complaint number is EAB2011007086D.> Read more... Special to the Chronicle published Jun. 30, 2011
The following arrests were made by the Alvin Police Department on June 30.
The Alvin Police Department arrested 37-year-old Scott Fisher on charges of possession of drug paraphernalia. Fisher was born on February 18, 1974.
Ceceilia Garcia was arrested on charges of a capias pro fine warrant for theft (less than $50). Garciaâ€™s date of birth is April 2, 1992.
Bobby Harris was arrested on charges of possession of drug paraphernalia. Harrisâ€™s date of birth is January 17, 1975.
Read more... Special to the Chronicle published Jun. 30, 2011
The Pearland City Police Department reported an accident near 3354 3200 Harkey Rd. at 12:52 a.m. on June 30. Read more...
Raimond Anthony Walden arrested on violate restriction - violation of an occupational license requirement chargeSpecial to the Chronicle published Jun. 30, 2011
The Pearland City Police Department arrested Raimond Anthony Walden at 1:28 a.m. on June 30 near 7206 Brdwy. St.. Walden faces a charge of violate restriction - violation of an occupational license requirement. Read more...
- Jessica Blair Almeida arrested on warrant-hcco pct 7 charge, Jun. 30, 2011
- Erik Allen Vasquez arrested on driving while intoxicated (class "b" misdemeanor) charge, Jun. 30, 2011
- Christopher Garner arrested on an arrest warrant charge, Jun. 30, 2011
- Accident reported at 11699 11800 Shadow Creek Pkwy, Jun. 30, 2011
- Accident reported at 3499 3600 S. Main St., Jun. 30, 2011
- Accident reported at 3499 3000 S. Main St., Jun. 30, 2011
- Accident reported at 3775 3775 S. Main St., Jun. 30, 2011
- Accident reported at 2105 2000 E. Brdwy. St., Jun. 30, 2011
- Accident reported at 3499 3500 E. Brdwy. St., Jun. 30, 2011
- Accident reported at 3400 3500 Liberty Dr., Jun. 30, 2011
Ultimate Pearland Briefs Archives
What's on your mind?
and leave us a voicemail
Local Advertising by PaperG